I’m back this week with another pop-up blog. This week’s love deposit is all about quality time. I think now more than ever we have recognized that we can be physically present but not mentally. This is a killer when it comes to intimacy, but especially important when your partner’s love language is quality time. I wanted to share some quick date ideas and tips on how to be actively present for the one’s you care about.
Since Covid 19, I don’t know about you, but I have been dying to take a road trip! A road trip is a great way to incorporate quality time . You can create your favorite playlist, listen to a podcast and share your personal perspective, You can create your own conversation starters and enjoy connecting with your spouse or kids on a deeper level.
Sometimes we can’t break free and get away, however we can be a tourist in our own city. I love this idea and it is such a simple date.
- If you are able to my first suggestion is to book a hotel in your city.
- Next travel around the city by public transportation or ride shares.
- Look up all the must-see hot spots in your city and take a bunch of pictures for memories
- Dine at all the trendy spots and ask the waiter what dish are they known for? Make sure you order that one.
- Finally, don’t forget to go to some type of historical museum or area that your city is known for.
I hope this week’s love deposit was beneficial and remember happy dating!
Your Sista On the Sofa,